[Wikimedia-l] Fundraising testing

Megan Hernandez mhernandez at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 20 15:09:47 UTC 2013

Sorry for the confusion.  The chapters in Germany, France, and Switzerland
ran banners at the end of 2012.  WMF is not showing banners in those
countries.

I added a section to the fundraising meta page for comments if you've seen
banners over the last two weeks:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Fundraising_2013

Thanks for the feedback,

Megan