[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:59:09 UTC 2013

hi jan,

nice to hear that! i am wondering how such very active advocacy fits
with wikimedia's educational, non-political mission statement, and how
you plan to work with dedicated platforms like lobbyplag [1][2]

[1] http://lobbyplag.eu/
[2] http://www.zeit.de/digital/datenschutz/2013-02/lobbyplag-plattform-ausbau
(de)

rupert