[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Mathieu Stumpf psychoslave at culture-libre.org
Wed Feb 20 12:53:14 UTC 2013

Le 2013-02-19 23:59, rupert THURNER a écrit :
> hi jan,
>
> nice to hear that! i am wondering how such very active advocacy fits
> with wikimedia's educational, non-political mission statement,

I wonder how one may split education and politic as they are – in my
humble opinion – deeply intertwinned.

There's no doubt that a goal like "the sum of all human knowledge
accessible for all" is a goal that will conflict with agenda of all the
wannabe "I have the one great Truth so obey me and don't listen to
miscreant and terrorists who tell otherwise" and other independant
cultural dissemenination control freak.