[Wikimedia-l] censorship in the german mailing list

Thomas Sieben camolxis at web.de
Tue Apr 30 18:02:54 UTC 2013

Dear Readers, dear Nemo,
in my last emails, which where objects
to censorship,
I did  not complain about my
indef-blockage by
right wing student-groups in germany
(f.e. Frank Schulenburg),
which was taken as harassment.
But I did, do and will complain in
public about the blockage
of people, complaining about corruption in
the german wikipedia. Writing for
wikipedia since
2003, I do not accept, abusing buttons by
incompetent or right-biased people.

My indef-blockage is an ad-hominem argument
by you. My indef-blockage is unvalid, since
the election (the fifth) gave not enough
votings
for my blockage. The blockers
(User:Leon)  was
abusing his buttons. 2 and 2 is not 5