[Wikimedia-l] Resignation announcement, and a parting remark to everyone

Jan-Bart de Vreede jdevreede at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 29 20:15:13 UTC 2013

Hi Markus,

I am not sure but I have the feeling that WMHK is free to apply for a Grant once they are in compliance with the terms of the earlier grant? But I am out of my depth here, probably someone like Asaf could inform us better…

And I was happy that the chapters are setting up peer review amongst themselves, I think its great and heard enthusiasm for the idea in Milan

Jan-Bart