[Wikimedia-l] Strategic plans of the Wikimedia entities: could you link your strategy, please?

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 23:09:53 UTC 2013

Great idea, Ziko.   I helped clean up that page a bit also.

If you are part of planning for the future of wiki Projects as well -
such as Wikidata or Wikisource, please link to those docs (or just the
collector-bugs listing their top-priority feature requests) as well.

SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266