[Wikimedia-l] Strategic plans of the Wikimedia entities: could you link your strategy, please?

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Mon Apr 22 22:22:53 UTC 2013

Hello,

At the Wikimedia Conference in Milan several people have asked me about the
strategy document of Wikimedia Nederland. We have the link on our chapter's
page on Meta Wiki:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Nederland

Then, I looked up the Meta Wiki page "Strategy". It seems that the page can
use some update. I allowed myself to link to the WMF Strategic Plan, and
start a section with chapter strategies.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy

Would you like to make a link to your strategy document?

Kind regards
Ziko

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
dr. Ziko van Dijk, voorzitter