[Wikimedia-l] Strategic plans of the Wikimedia entities: could you link your strategy, please?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 22 23:21:47 UTC 2013

Great idea. [2]

I think WMF independent consultants that work in Brazil could add
theirs and I invited my colleagues that support Wikimedia projects in
Brazil to do the same.

Tom

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:09 AM, Samuel Klein <meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great idea, Ziko.   I helped clean up that page a bit also.
>
> If you are part of planning for the future of wiki Projects as well -
> such as Wikidata or Wikisource, please link to those docs (or just the
> collector-bugs listing their top-priority feature requests) as well.
>
> SJ
>
> On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Ziko van Dijk <vandijk at wmnederland.nl> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> At the Wikimedia Conference in Milan several people have asked me about the
>> strategy document of Wikimedia Nederland. We have the link on our chapter's
>> page on Meta Wiki:
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Nederland
>>
>> Then, I looked up the Meta Wiki page "Strategy". It seems that the page can
>> use some update. I allowed myself to link to the WMF Strategic Plan, and
>> start a section with chapter strategies.
>>
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy
>>
>> Would you like to make a link to your strategy document?
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Ziko

>> Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
>> dr. Ziko van Dijk, voorzitter
>> http://wikimedia.nl
>>
>> Wikimedia Nederland
>> Postbus 167
>> 3500 AD Utrecht

> Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
useful than a life spent doing nothing."