[Wikimedia-l] Info: Wikimedia Conference feedback - Grazie mille!

Chris Keating chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 15:51:16 UTC 2013

(off-topic)

> And how come an "English pub" in Italia?! At least the grapa was good. ;)

As I mentioned to a few people at the time, the beer was mainly German,
Czech and Irish, and the spirits mainly Scottish, American, Italian and
Russian,  and the food was mainly nachos.

Might not sound very English but that's exactly like every pub in London.
:-)

I will now stop spamming the list and get on my flight.