[Wikimedia-l] Info: Wikimedia Conference feedback - Grazie mille!

Everton Zanella Alvarenga tom at wikimedia.org
Sun Apr 21 15:13:36 UTC 2013

[off-topic]

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Chris Keating
<chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks also to the Foundation board for holding a boring meeting with no
> surprises.

Haha.

There was a surprise for me. Jimbo thinks in South America the most
spoken language is Spanish. Although looking now different places at
Wikipedia articles this seems a little controversial and we need to
fix some articles to to it be consistent. At this moment I left to
read my book.

And how come an "English pub" in Italia?! At least the grapa was good. ;)

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more