[Wikimedia-l] Info: Wikimedia Conference feedback - Grazie mille!

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 18:51:36 UTC 2013

Ditto: A warm thanks to WMIT for taking up the call, and to everyone who
took part in the conference. I enjoyed it tremendously and found both
formal and informal parts facilitated well.  I regret that I had to fly
back a day early!

For those staying on past tonight: as bars go, I recommend the Ostello
Bello, by Missori station, where a few of us stayed. It is not only an
excellent hostel, it runs a wonderfully energetic and inexpensive bar with
2 floors of seating, and table games & guitars to  play.  (Packed every
night I was there :)

Sj,
Just landing in Newark