[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia CH staff changes in 2013

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 16:01:26 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Though UK Charity Commission recommendations can't apply everywhere,
from what I can see, they do provide interesting ideas.

I believe here the discussion is not "is there a COI" but "what was
done to prevent the perception of a COI". WMFr did hire former board
members, every time said board members were not part of the board
discussions and decisions about.

That being said, with the time, if that situation would happen now we
would do things differently I think. In order to lower the perception
of a potential COI (though I have no idea how we'd do it, having the
process overseen by an independant third body could be an idea :))

Best,

--
Christophe