[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Travel Guide: Board statement

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 18 07:55:05 UTC 2012

That's one step better than I was hoping for,

If all y'all are already in close contact with Erik, then I'm
no longer needed in this phase. :-)

(unless I can help with setup, or getting more data, or etc.)

Good luck, and have fun! :-)

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning

PS. do post regular updates on status. I'd love to know how
things go from here! :-)

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 10:06:32PM +0200, Stefan Fussan wrote:
> We are about to migrate the WT data on WV as a first step (
> http://www.wikivoyage.org/general/Migration_FAQ ). I am in touch with
> Erik as well.
> Till now i have got no time table and any further information from the
> WMF.  But I am sure, during the next two weeks we will know more details
> about the procedure.
>
> Stefan aka Fussi
>
> Am 17.09.2012 19:31, schrieb Samuel Klein:
> > The Wikivoyage migration plans should be able to proceed.  I haven't seen a
> > specific plan for how that will work; it is still being discussed on Meta
> > and on Wikivoyage.
> >
> > Sam.

> >> What are the next steps? Will the foundation first wait for all
> >> lawsuits to resolve, or will they start with working on providing the
> >> servers? What's the current time-frame?
> >>
> >> sincerely,
> >>          Kim Bruning

[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72
5ED6 E215 73EE AD84 E03A  01C5 94AC 7B0E FEF9 DD72