[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Travel Guide: Board statement

Stefan Fussan stefan at fussan.de
Mon Sep 17 20:06:32 UTC 2012

We are about to migrate the WT data on WV as a first step (
http://www.wikivoyage.org/general/Migration_FAQ ). I am in touch with
Erik as well.
Till now i have got no time table and any further information from the
WMF.  But I am sure, during the next two weeks we will know more details
about the procedure.

Stefan aka Fussi