[Wikimedia-l] FDC Proposals

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 01:19:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for starting this thread, Itzik.  I agree it is a great chance
to see what different groups are planning for the coming year.  I hope
those who worked on one of these plans have some energy left to leave
comments for one another.

I would like to hear from chapters who filled out proposals whether
they found the process straightforward, and whether / how it changed
their annual planning.

I would also like to hear from chapters who considered filling out a
proposal but did not do so: why not?

Regards,
Sj

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266