[Wikimedia-l] FDC Proposals

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Tue Oct 2 12:46:13 UTC 2012

I am not an official spokesperson for the newly formed FDC but one of
its members.

The FDC staff is operational but we as a committee is still not
operational but will be in the the weeks to come, .

For the list of submissions the FDC staff can need today to sort out one
or two proposals in the list that had problems at the time of the exact
deadline

For comments on the proposals use the discussion page on the proposal

For comments on the proposal form use

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template_talk:FDC_proposal_form_v1

For general concerns arounf the FDC process use

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/FDC_portal/2012/FDC_members/Comments

Ombudsperson is to involved if it is felt FDC or the FDC staff has
mismanaged the process, so too early yet to let that function be involved

Anders Wennersten
Member FDC