[Wikimedia-l] FDC Proposals

charles andrès charles.andres at wikimedia.ch
Tue Oct 2 12:39:55 UTC 2012

The talk page of the template is a good place to start

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template_talk:FDC_proposal_form_v1

even if it's clear that a real effort has been done about the wording, it's still need internationalization, too much sentence are ambiguous for non native english speaker.

cheers

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch