[Wikimedia-l] FDC Proposals

Nicole Ebber nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de
Tue Oct 2 12:38:11 UTC 2012

Hi all,

On 2 October 2012 14:06, Fae <fae at wikimedia.org.uk> wrote:
> I have quite a few emails in my inbox that mention problems using the
> submission form, and how much of an administrative burden this
> created. Where is the best place to raise suggestions for improvement
> (including, I hope, pointing out the aspects that are working well),
> and who will be promptly managing those suggestions of behalf of the
> FDC?

Wouldn't this be part of the Ombudsperson's tasks? To collect feedback
about the process? Not sure whether there already is a page on meta
for these issues.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/FDC_portal/Ombudsperson_role,_expectations,_and_selection_process#Expectations_for_FDC_Ombudsperson

Best,
Nicole