[Wikimedia-l] FDC Proposals

Fae fae at wikimedia.org.uk
Tue Oct 2 12:06:31 UTC 2012

I have quite a few emails in my inbox that mention problems using the
submission form, and how much of an administrative burden this
created. Where is the best place to raise suggestions for improvement
(including, I hope, pointing out the aspects that are working well),
and who will be promptly managing those suggestions of behalf of the
FDC?

It would be sensible to ensure, and be seen to ensure, that the
administrative burden on Chapter staff and volunteers is kept to a
minimum.

Thanks,
Fae
'' Writing as me, personally, rather than in any role people might think I have.