[Wikimedia-l] best practices in scheduling a meeting

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:36:03 UTC 2012

Hi all,

This is a small but common task :) I was writing up some tips for
scheduling a meeting in the wiki-verse for someone and thought what
the heck, I should put this on meta as well. So here it is:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Best_practices_in_scheduling_a_meeting

Please edit -- I know many of you schedule far more meetings than I
do! Hopefully it will be a useful resource, especially for people new
to Wikimedia who need to schedule such meetings.

cheers,
phoebe

<at> gmail.com *