[Wikimedia-l] "Clerk" role description?

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Tue May 1 19:00:23 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

I had a 90-second conversation the other day with SJ about whether it
would make sense for us to use volunteer "clerks" as support for the
FDC (Funds Dissemination Committee), and I'm wondering if anyone can
point me towards any documentation of the role -- a description of how
it's typically used, either inside Wikimedia or outside. I have the
gist, but am curious to learn more, if anyone's got links they could
point me towards.

Thanks,
Sue

--
Sue Gardner
Executive Director

415 839 6885 office
415 816 9967 cell

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!