[Wikimedia-l] Apparently, Wikipedia is ugly

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:33:09 UTC 2012

Hoi,
Most people are stupid and they still deserve a great reading experience..
Our aim is to share in the sum of all knowledge with everyone. When people
fail to read Wikipedia.. and they do..  there is a reason to do better for
them. Any effective measure that provides a better experience for all the
different screens helps us share with more people.

Even stupid people deserve to be educated... eh especially stupid people
deserve to be educated ...
Thanks,
      Gerard