[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation Announces 2012-13 Board of Trustees and Elected Officers at Wikimania in Washington DC

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:14:46 UTC 2012

Dear all,

It has been an honor to be a member of the Board, and I hope you will
join me in welcoming Alice and Patricio.

And, I am very pleased to have Bishakha appointed as the new secretary
-- you can expect to see notes on our meeting coming from her.

Thank you, and see you around the wikis --
Phoebe

<at> gmail.com *