[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation Announces 2012-13 Board of Trustees and Elected Officers at Wikimania in Washington DC

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 13 01:51:54 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM, phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> It has been an honor to be a member of the Board, and I hope you will
> join me in welcoming Alice and Patricio.

Thank you, Phoebe (and Arne!), for your service to the movement! And
thanks to Ting for his work as Chair, and congrats to Kat Walsh for
succeeding him in this role - a most excellent choice.

Like some other volunteer roles, serving on the Board is exhausting
and often thankless, so please know that your tireless efforts are and
have been greatly appreciated :-).

Welcome to Patricio and Alice, whose many prior accomplishments in
Wikimedia speak for themselves.

Erik

--
Erik Möller