[Foundation-l] WMF Board of Trustees meeting agenda

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:01:50 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 3:18 PM, En Pine <deyntestiss at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Phoebe,
>
> On this agenda, could you give more detail about the topic "Paid editing discussion"? There is a current discussion on EN at the Village Pump regarding, among other things, PR personnel who edit on Wikipedia in ways that might violate NPOV and COI policy. It would be good to know if the Board is taking up this specific subject. Alternatively, if "paid editing discussion" instead is about editors which will be paid by WMF to edit, I think the community would want to know that this is will be discussed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pine

Pine: the former, I believe; I haven't heard anything about the latter :)

Beria: the calendar is posted here --
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_and_Funds_Dissemination
As I understand it we are going to try to get quite indepth into the
recommendations at this meeting, and see if there is consensus to
date, but not take a final vote.

-- phoebe