[Foundation-l] WMF Board of Trustees meeting agenda

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 30 22:32:33 UTC 2012

Just adding to what Phoebe said (and sorry to top-post): my recommendations
are not finalized and have not been submitted formally to the Board. I
don't intend to submit them as-is: they will be shaped by the discussion
that's been happening thus far, by my own evolving views, and by input from
the Board at its meeting. What I am looking for out of the Board meeting is
to get nearer to a consensus WRT what direction we want to take.

Thanks,
Sue