[Foundation-l] just wondering, are we going to take down en.wikipedia.org?

Dan Collins en.wp.st47 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 19:27:58 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/204167-sopa-shelved-until-consensus-is-found

The House decided they're going to stop bothering with this bill for a
while, so while we should continue to think about what we will do when
the time comes to protest this, that time is not right now. The bill
can be reconsidered just as it was left off any time before the end of
this congressional session, and the Senate still has a live bill, but
the fact that HR 3261 is not being considered at the moment means that
even if the Senate passes their bill, the House may refuse to consider
that one too.

--
Dan