[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Jan-bart de Vreede jdevreede at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 15 18:01:05 UTC 2012

On 15 feb. 2012, at 18:54, Béria Lima wrote:

> Jan for the million time: Give me the parameters and we can discuss. I will
> not put my faith in another
> "great-and-solver-of-all-Wikimedians-problems-but-not-yet-funded" Committe.

Ok, in that case, just wait until we have all solved this without you...

> When you have a clear way to choose people for this FDC, a clear way of how
> it will going to work and most important: How much real power they will
> have we can talk.

Ok, it might be too late for you to influence it at that point

> Until there, is just you and me talking about philosophical situations. We
> can spend all day here, but isn't going to come to any result until we have
> the data.

Lets all come up with the best solution, we will refine it over de coming years and send you the data around 2015 :)

> ... And quite frankly I have too much thing to do to engage in any
> meaningless talk.
> _____

I hate to say this: but you are doing quite well on the meaningless talk... (counting all your contributions to this topic on both internal and foundation).

Yes: I am being confrontational (which I almost never am). EIther help think of something that will make this work or stop repeating that it will never work (because I get it, I really heard you the first X times)

Jan-Bart