[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:54:24 UTC 2012

Jan for the million time: Give me the parameters and we can discuss. I will
not put my faith in another
"great-and-solver-of-all-Wikimedians-problems-but-not-yet-funded" Committe.

When you have a clear way to choose people for this FDC, a clear way of how
it will going to work and most important: How much real power they will
have we can talk.

Until there, is just you and me talking about philosophical situations. We
can spend all day here, but isn't going to come to any result until we have
the data.

... And quite frankly I have too much thing to do to engage in any
meaningless talk.
_____
*Béria Lima*
*
Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a construir
esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*