[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Jan-bart de Vreede jdevreede at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 15 17:34:29 UTC 2012

this would be called: too much drama

There is no life and death situation for "the chapters here". See my earlier mails for ways of getting to a sustainable organization...

Secondly: When faced with a  life or death situation, most people try to trick death and stay alive.. most don't repeat: "I am going to die" for weeks on end.

In short: Come up with conditions that can make this work for you, try to think in opportunities rather that not think at all.

Jan-Bart