[Foundation-l] Localisation of MediaWiki

Jesse Martin (Pathoschild) pathoschild at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:08:15 UTC 2008

Aphaia, I'm sorry; I looked at the localization for Japanese, and it
seems that this problem is caused by a change that happened a few days
ago in the requirements. I've reverted them and brought them up for
subcommittee discussion again (I hadn't commented on them, because it
didn't seem from the proposal that they'd make much difference). I'll
keep you updated off-list.

Yaroslav, as far as I know (I don't participate on that page) those
numbers are only there to give a general idea of the discussion. Since
they're manually updated, they're probably outdated most of the time.

--
Yours cordially,
Jesse Martin (Pathoschild)