[Foundation-l] Transparency

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 03:12:29 UTC 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 9:58 PM, Aphaia <aphaia at gmail.com> wrote:
> In general, if you have not got into an organization, you may miss
> even the possibility there would be several contact points. If my
> washing machine broke (and alas it is really broken), I don't try to
> find who is the best contact, but simply call one sole phone number
> they provide their customers.

Funneling all comments/questions/complaints directly to the board
would be a disaster. maybe what's needed is some kind of "contact
committee" that could filter out the important stuff from the cruft,
and then make certain that the important things are brought to the
correct people.

Either that, or we could try to expand OTRS to cover all possible
communications to/from the board, although that doesnt seem ideal to
me.

--Andrew Whitworth