[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Fundraising pages

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:07:03 UTC 2004

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:11:28 +0200, PR Wikipedie <petr.kadlec at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a little problem that I do not have an account on
> wikimediafoundation.org (and I am not allowed to make one, obviously),
> so that I cannot even copy the source. But AFAICS the page is very
> similar (on the first sight identical, except the bar) to
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF-don/En:, which
> is the version I have used as the base for my translation
> (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF-don/Cs:).

Hi Mormegil,

Thanks for helping translate the new donation page!   Because visitors
cannot see the source on WMF.org, a current copy of the source for the
donation page is kept at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF-don/En:
(Although you should check your final result against the current revision
on WMF.org, in case there have been last-minute changes)

You put the translation in the right place; it may be a little while
before it is migrated to the foundation site.

Cheers,
  +sj+