[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Fundraising pages

PR Wikipedie petr.kadlec at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 15:11:28 UTC 2004

> The version that should be translated is at
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising on the Foundation
> wiki. Please do not rely on any old copies that may still be on Meta.
> I apologize for any confusion that has resulted over this.

There is a little problem that I do not have an account on
wikimediafoundation.org (and I am not allowed to make one, obviously),
so that I cannot even copy the source. But AFAICS the page is very
similar (on the first sight identical, except the bar) to
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF-don/En:, which
is the version I have used as the base for my translation
(http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF-don/Cs:).

So the question is: what should I do with the translation (place to
cs:, ask for an account on wikimediafoundation.org, submit to a
commitee ;-) ...whatever) ?

Petr Kadlec / Mormegil