[Wikimania-l] Privacy of registration data

Austin Hair adhair at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 22:06:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 9:08 PM, phoebe ayers <phoebe.ayers at gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarding message for HaeB.

It is indeed the case that all registration information is being
handled in accordance with WMF's privacy policy, and has been from the
very beginning.  I've just added a notice to that effect in the most
prominent place I could think of.

I and everyone else working on this project treat this very seriously,
so please let me know if we can do anything more to address your
concerns.

Austin