[WikiFR-l] Re: [Wikitech-l] wikipedia dead again

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Mer 26 Mar 19:25:47 UTC 2003

--- Lee Daniel Crocker <lee at piclab.com> wrote:
> > (Anthere <anthere6 at yahoo.com>):
> >
> > I don't know what ssh means...
>
> "Secure Shell": the standard way to log onto a
> machine remotely
> these days.  At any rate, the server is up, it's
> just totally
> slammed with traffic.

hum

Say Lee, the last connexion to the french wiki was
done at 11:21 am
It was down from 11:21 to about a couple of minutes
ago (that is 20:23)
Between these two times  (so ... 9 hours...),
absolutely NO connexions were possible
I just checked ...was the same on the en apparently

so....which traffic ? from where ? from who ? any idea
?