[WikiEN-l] Privacy Study Looking for Volunteers

Kyanos someanon126 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 05:17:33 UTC 2015

I don't believe a different license is needed. CC licenses can be used
for anonymous works: The author is not given and does not have to be
credited, but everything else (attribution of the work and share-alike)
would stay the same. So a change in the terms of use to the effect of,
"Unregistered edits are considered to have no named author," would be
sufficient.

Kyanos