[WikiEN-l] Privacy Study Looking for Volunteers

Brian J Mingus brian.mingus at colorado.edu
Fri Mar 27 14:32:59 UTC 2015

I don't see a need to change the copyright. Just switch from the IP address
to something that doesn't allow you to personally identify the user, but
allows the user to claim ownership over the post if they want to, by
recording some bit of information. I think a cryptographer could design a
nice scheme here. This scheme should be such that neither WMF nor the
public can identify the editor, but the editor can prove that they are the
one who wrote the post.