[WikiEN-l] About tl;dr

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:01:51 UTC 2010

On 3 June 2010 16:48, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <abd at lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> Underneath all this is a presumption that I have time to write more
> condensed material. I don't, generally. When I do have the time, and
> have a point to make, i.e., some message I consider necessary to
> communicate effectively to a broad audience, I do it.

So you'd rather waste lots of other people's time than spend your own
on your presumably important messages?

Suggestion (not directive): If you're really not writing stuff to be
read right now, a blog would be a better place for it. Also, more
people would take the time to read it - Wikimedia-focused opinion
blogs get a lot of attention. A precis here and a link would be fine.

- d.