[WikiEN-l] About tl;dr

AGK wikiagk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:06:46 UTC 2010

On 3 June 2010 22:01, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're really not writing stuff to be
> read right now, a blog would be a better place for it.

I suggested that a few days ago but Abd shot the idea down. I enjoy
long blog posts because I can access them at my leisure; lengthy
mailing list posts, on the other hand, I cannot avoid at least
glancing at (unless I've set my client to hide the thread in question,
which I shouldn't have to do).

Not saying this to try to prod him into stop posting here, but as a
genuine statement: I happen to enjoy Abd's commentary /when I have the
time to read it/. I'd happily read his blog regularly (especially if,
as I suggested, he linked to it in his WikiEN-l posts where relevant).

AGK