[WikiEN-l] To boldy delete what no one had deleted before!

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 18:44:32 UTC 2009

<<In a message dated 1/14/2009 7:58:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
arromdee at rahul.net writes:

You  didn't answer the question about who gets to see them.

Given most  possible answers to this question, it'll just end up being the
same
as  AFD.  After all, right now an admin can see a deleted  article.

Well, is it about hiding articles ready for public  consumption, or isn't it?
If it is, stubs get hidden.  If it's not,  you shouldn't say it is.>>
---------------------------------
You may not know much about me.  I am at-times viciously anti-admin  :)
Power corrupts and admins can get corrupted as easily as the next petty
bureaucrat
I would never, not ever, not one single time ever, advocate a new power for
admins.
I would advocate removing 80% of the special admins powers which already
exist.

Now that I've had my soapbox, no, I'm saying these articles can be read
in-project, but not out-project.

Stubs are not necessarily not-ready-for-viewing.  They are just stubby  and
we'd like to expand them.
This proposal only discusses those articles that would go up for AfD.
Not even the most outrageous editor tags every stub, so neither would  we.
Some might get tagged however.  Like I said it's two different  issues.

Will Johnson

**************Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)