[WikiEN-l] To boldy delete what no one had deleted before!

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 18:49:25 UTC 2009

<<In a message dated 1/14/2009 8:54:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com writes:

Indeed  but doesn't every non featured article fall under "not ready  for
consumption" category?
- White  Cat>>

That's odd to me.  You think an article needs to be FA before we  should let
people find it in a search?
That seems to be a 10 percent rule, while I'm advocating a 90 percent  rule.
That is that *most* articles are ready, only the few that already undergo
AfD might (and I use "might" advisedly) not be so ready.
This is a mole hill, not a mountain.

Will Johnson

**************Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)