[WikiEN-l] Cade Metz on Mantanmoreland & Short selling

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:16:29 UTC 2008

2008/10/1  <WJhonson at aol.com>:

> He was decrying naked short selling for quite a while, while WP insiders
> like Mantanmoreland were able to squelch him.  And now he was right, and  they
> were wrong, at least per this article.  And it's egg on our face, for  treating
> the opposing sides in such a one-sided manner.

He and Judd Bagley were kicked off Wikipedia (and keep being kicked
off Wikipedia) for massive sockpuppeting, harassment and stalking. If
someone does that, they'll get treated like someone who does that.
No-one could give two hoots about the content issue, and I'm amazed
you consider it an excuse.

- d.