[WikiEN-l] What to do about our writing quality?

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sat May 24 21:43:56 UTC 2008

The copy editor's job is to copy edit for several things, not just
"accuracy".

You're not putting accuracy ahead of beauty.  Rather you seem to be  saying
that accuracy is all, and beauty is nothing.  By beauty I assume you  mean
"Writing good English".  Whatever good means.

And a copy editor is not adding material, you know this.  They are  changing
already existing material.  That is not the same at all.  The  burden for what
that material is, is on the shoulders of who added it.  Not  who re arranges
it.

Will Johnson

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.