[WikiEN-l] Defeat: Notability is Policy

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 03:28:20 UTC 2008

>actively destroying much of the information that was aggregated into it

You're talking about the unreferenced, un-useful and embarrassing
information that was aggregated in to it. Those of you who keep railing
about the "evil trend of deletionism" convienently forget that much of the
deleted articles are in direct violation of policies that have nothing to do
with notability.