[WikiEN-l] Defeat: Notability is Policy

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 03:25:24 UTC 2008

Oh indeed. Wikipedia itself is tagged with a giant {{fact}} tag (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:General_disclaimer). And the finish
product is "featured articles" and even then those typically have room for
improvement. People should not treat wikipedia like a inished product. It
isn't and it will never ever be complete as human knowledge grows over time.