[WikiEN-l] On living bios and the rest of the world

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Mon May 28 19:06:14 UTC 2007

That's right. I don't want to see inexperienced administrators stepping out in that way. I would not start deleting stuff from a biography unless I was pretty sure that I both knew what I was doing and it was justified and was able to defend the action.
We don't want to set the bar too high though BLP is there for a good reason, survival of Wikipedia.

Fred