[WikiEN-l] Reflection on HD DVD

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Wed May 2 17:06:58 UTC 2007

I agree. Kat hit the nail on the head. It's time to go back to basics and
remember what we are really here for--building a free (as in freedom)
encyclopedia to serve as a resource for people everywhere. By doing that,  we are the
true activisits, not skirmishers in the copyright battlefield. We are
challenging the assumption that copyright = quality. Let's get back to our  core
mission, which will do more to weaken the restraints of copyright than any
single-day squabble and yesterday's news ever will be.

Danny

In a message dated 5/2/2007 12:49:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,