[WikiEN-l] An academic survey about the intention of sharing knowledge in the Wikipedia

Cheng Yu Lai n8560136 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:14:56 UTC 2007

Dear all,

I am a doctoral student from Dept. of MIS, National Chengchi University,
Taiwan. This academic questionnaire is about the influence of motivation
source and attitude toward Wikipedia to the intention of sharing knowledge
in the Wikipedia (http://online-survey.homeip.net/survey.php). Please take
few minutes to do the questionnaire to provide me your valuable opinion.
This survey does not require any personal information from you and of
course, I will not be sharing any information in any way. Your input means a
lot to me and I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this
survey. Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Cheng-Yu
2007/6/8

Lai Cheng-Yu
Ph.D. Student, Department of MIS, National Chengchi University, Taiwan (
R.O.C)
E-mail : n8560136 at gmail.com