[WikiEN-l] BJAODN restored again

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sun Jun 10 15:49:34 UTC 2007

On 6/10/07, David Mestel <david.mestel at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Cunctator wrote:
> >Of course, section 4 (Modifications) only applies to modified versions of
> >the Document. We interpret it that its conditions apply to the original
> >Document as well, but such requirements are not actually required by the
> >GFDL.
>
> Except that the Document is presumably modified by removing the history
> section.

That requires a pretty twisted definition of "the Document", though,
consisting of multiple dynamically generated pages.  Might as well make the
definition even more twisted and include information that's still in the
database but isn't available to non-admins.  Or would that trigger the DRM
clause?

Trying to apply the GFDL to Wikipedia is humorous sometimes...